CNMS Advising offers pre-transfer advising to prospective Life Sciences majors (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, and Bioinformatics and Computational Biology). Pre-transfer advising is an opportunity for perspective transfers student to…
- Review Life Science major options
- Discuss UMBC graduation requirements (ie. university, general education, and major requirements)
- Determine outstanding graduation requirements
- Understand UMBC policies and procedures
- Receive course recommendations for coursework to be taken prior to transfer
To schedule a pre-transfer advising session, please follow this link. In order to have an efficient advising session, we ask that perspective students send their unofficial transcript to CNMSTransfer@umbc.edu at least 24 hours in advance of their appointment.
For further questions about transfer coursework and/or pre-transfer advising, please contact CNMSTransfer@umbc.edu.
Specific questions regarding the admissions process, deadlines, and application should be directed to the Undergraduate Admissions Office.